The Printmaking Center of New Jersey
November 14th, 7-10pm, Oldwick Firehouse
In the Gallery
Opening Saturday, September 19th, with a reception from 1 to 4 p.m.
CALL TO ACTION – 8 Things You Can Do to Support PCNJ
- Upgrade Your Membership – Members can support PCNJ by increasing their annual membership dues to become a Sustainer for a contribution of $100. You will receive this presentation print by Dennis Murray and our sincere gratitude.
- Join the Volunteer Core – Created to promote participation in a wide array of volunteering opportunities, the PCNJ Volunteer Core has opportunities to suit every skill level and time constraint. Join the Core!
- Become a Keyholder – Join PCNJ’s community of printmakers who enjoy full 24/7 access to the studios. Keyholder fees are an affordable rate of $650 per year, which is less than $2 per day!
- Support Combat Paper NJ – This ground-breaking program is reaching veterans throughout New Jersey and beyond. Make a sustaining donation to underwrite its powerful impact on veterans.
- Attend PCNJ Benefit Events – Please join us as we celebrate printmaking at an annual event that directly supports PCNJ’s operating expenses: SAVE THE DATE for our annual Fall Benefit on Saturday, November 14, 6 to 10pm, at the Oldwick Firehouse in Oldwick, NJ.
- Leave PCNJ a Bequest – Setting a gift to PCNJ aside in your Will ensures that the next generation of printmakers will have the same quality services and programs that you have treasured.
- Studio Naming Opportunities – This summer, PCNJ begins a three phase renovation project to upgrade our facility in Branchburg. As each phase is completed PCNJ will create an opportunity to “name” each studio – Papermaking, Silkscreen, Digital Printing, Letterpress, Etching and Lithography Studios. Naming opportunities will begin at $5,000.
- Join the Board – Serving on the PCNJ Board of Directors is a fulfilling way to give back to your community of printmakers. See details about our current members and how to get involved here.