The Printmaking Center of New Jersey
December first is #GivingTuesday- show your support for PCNJ!
Our Holiday Sale Show runs Dec 5th-23rd, 2015 in the main gallery.
Fine, hand-pulled prints plus gift baskets and PCNJ Member-decorated aprons. Great way to do your holiday shopping!
Printmaking Center member artists are invited to bring up to five pieces of art for sale. PCNJ will take a 50% sales commission on all items sold (unless you would like to donate all proceeds). All artwork must be matted or mounted on board and either shrink-wrapped or placed in protective bags. It also must be labeled on the back with your name, artwork title, medium and price.
Bring your work to PCNJ on Saturday November 28th 12-4pm, and Monday, November 30th through Wednesday, December 2nd, from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Unsold work must be picked up on December 23rd or 24th or after January 10th.
Please fill out the form online.
If you have any questions, please call us at 908.725.2110
Check out these PCNJ Member-Decorated Aprons for sale.
Come to our gallery to purchase them for $45 and up.
CALL TO ACTION – 8 Things You Can Do to Support PCNJ
- Upgrade Your Membership – Members can support PCNJ by increasing their annual membership dues to become a Sustainer for a contribution of $100. You will receive this presentation print by Dennis Murray and our sincere gratitude.
- Join the Volunteer Core – Created to promote participation in a wide array of volunteering opportunities, the PCNJ Volunteer Core has opportunities to suit every skill level and time constraint. Join the Core!
- Become a Keyholder – Join PCNJ’s community of printmakers who enjoy full 24/7 access to the studios. Keyholder fees are an affordable rate of $650 per year, which is less than $2 per day!
- Support Combat Paper NJ – This ground-breaking program is reaching veterans throughout New Jersey and beyond. Make a sustaining donation to underwrite its powerful impact on veterans.
- Attend PCNJ Benefit Events – Please join us as we celebrate printmaking at an annual event that directly supports PCNJ’s operating expenses: BUY A TICKET (see above) for our annual Fall Benefit on Saturday, November 14, 6 to 10pm, at the Oldwick Firehouse in Oldwick, NJ.
- Leave PCNJ a Bequest – Setting a gift to PCNJ aside in your Will ensures that the next generation of printmakers will have the same quality services and programs that you have treasured.
- Studio Naming Opportunities – This summer, PCNJ begins a three phase renovation project to upgrade our facility in Branchburg. As each phase is completed PCNJ will create an opportunity to “name” each studio – Papermaking, Silkscreen, Digital Printing, Letterpress, Etching and Lithography Studios. Naming opportunities will begin at $5,000.
- Join the Board – Serving on the PCNJ Board of Directors is a fulfilling way to give back to your community of printmakers. See details about our current members and how to get involved here.