PCNJ operates New Jersey’s only open, fully equipped printmaking studios for etching, lithography, relief, screen-printing, letterpress, papermaking and book arts. The studios are open daily for individual and small group rental. Register for time in the studio today!
PCNJ’s studios are available for individual and small group rental. Monthly rates can also be arranged. Technical assistance is available by appointment. Studio users must be familiar with equipment, printing processes, and health and safety procedures.
Please review our Studio Safety Rules & Policy and fill out the Liability waiver form on the last page of this document.
Mandatory orientation training is available by appointment. Please review and submit our Studio Use Approval Form.
Studio Use Prices
Supplies & Materials Fees
Keyholder Access – $650, annually or pay by automatic monthly installments, $55/mo (you must create an account and ‘Join Our Group‘ PCNJ in Memberplanet in order to access the monthly payment option)
the ONLY level with 24/7 access (aside from scheduled classes/events) and the opportunity for studio storage (for a fee)
**Please note there will be a 15% Keyholder rate increase starting June 1st, 2016. For monthly installments, additional processing fees will be added**
Printmaking Studios: 24-hour access / 7 Days
– Unlimited access to the studio workspace, access to tools, equipment and basic supplies (if not in conflict).
– Additionally pay for technical assistance, scheduled in advance.
– Exclusive storage rental available: flat file drawer, storage crate, relief blocks and screens (all for a fee, see below).
– Opportunities to buy supplies at discounted rates in conjunction with studio purchases
– 1 hr. Studio Orientation, for all equipment use, and code to access building after hours (must be comfortable working alone and setting alarm)
STORAGE FEES FOR KEYHOLDERS
(contact Rachel Heberling: firstname.lastname@example.org for payment and availability)
Drawer Rental – $120/year
Rent a drawer in our flat files in order to keep your prints and paper safe and on the premises.
Storage Crate- $80/crate, per year
Store inks/tools, etc in one medium-sized crate to keep them on the premises.
Screen Printing Screens and/or oversized relief blocks- $25/screen or block, per year
Store screens or blocks here to keep from carrying them in and out of the studio.
Studio Access during business hours only (10-4, Tue-Fri); exclusive use of equipment, when possible. Can additionally pay for technical assistance, scheduled in advance.
Questions and further information please contact Rachel Heberling: email@example.com